What's New Know More
Version 11.1 20 September, 2020
• Filters can now be configured separately for each sale list
• Category sale notifications
• Added app highlighting when launching the app through a notification
• Enabled edge-to-edge UI for devices running Android 10 or newer
• Several design tweaks, performance improvements and bugfixes
If you like this update then please leave us a rating and share the app with your friends and family. Thanks for your support!
Review about AppSales app
AppSales offers an easy, convenient way to find and download the best apps and games on sale or free for a limited time. Personalize your experience with advanced filter options, monitor app prices and discover the latest sales and trending apps.
✔ *NEW* Discover paid apps that are free for a limited time
Google recently made it possible for developers to make their paid apps available for free for a short time which wasn’t possible before. Our new “Now Free” tab highlights those deals so you can grab those apps while the offer lasts.
✔ App price monitoring has never been this easy!
• Modern, intuitive user interface (Material 2.0 Design)
• Constantly updated list of sales
• Get notified about the new best sales on the Google Play Store and apps gone free
• Only the hottest apps, games, and wallpapers
• A price history provides transparency, allowing you to compare prices over time as well
• Dismiss apps you're not interested in
• Search for your new favorite apps and add them to your Watchlist
• Advanced filter options to personalize your experience
• Sync your Watchlist across multiple Android devices
• Share sales with your family and friends
• Dark Theme / Night mode
✔ Your Personal Watchlist
Add apps, games, and wallpapers to your personal Watchlist and receive a notification once the app goes on sale.
✔ Price History
A Price History lets you easily view the min, the max, and the average price during the last 60 days (360 for Premium user). Validate sales and detect price-patterns to save money by purchasing an app at the best time, usually during a price drop on the Google Play Store.
✔ Watchlist Charts
Grouped into 3 sections (Last 48 hours, last 30 days and 1 Year) you can easily discover brand new trending apps or the most popular paid apps.
✔ Advanced Filter Options
Use filters to personalize the list of sales by defining your minimum discount-, download-, watchcount- and rating threshold. You can also choose to hide apps with ads or in-app purchases.
✔ Dismiss Apps
Dismiss apps you already own or you’re not interested in and they won’t show up the next time they are on sale.
Not interested in apps of certain categories (e.g. Games or Wallpapers)? No problem, you can disable notifications for specific categories or completely hide them from your sale list.
✔ Customizable Highlights Section
Set up filter, specify categories, blacklist certain app types and developers to get a list of sales you’re interested in.
Why Should I Download AppSales Best Apps On Sale? (tl;dr)
AppSales lets you discover the best apps and games on sale thanks to our advanced filter and customization options. Other functions, like a price monitor or Watchlist Charts, makes AppSales an all-in-one solution for apps gone free deals and offers.
Suggestions? Feedback? Leave us a comment or rating in the Google Play Store or contact us at: email@example.com
Please note: Actual prices may vary depending on your location and currency.
Ananya Bose 20th September, 2020
Love that it gets all the free apps on 1 page and are sorted by newest
Arnav Sarin 20th September, 2020
It does not work and says connection error and the internet is fast with me!
Vibhore Jhadav 20th September, 2020
Had to start using this because the idiots at Google decided it was a good idea to get rid of the "Sales" section in the Playstore a couple of months ago. Only problem with this app is if you're only looking for games you have to go through & unclick tons of other things that are unrelated. It needs to be revamped where you decide what you want to see FIRST instead of having to uncheck things that you don't want to see. Not very user-friendly in that respect.
Diya Banerjee 20th September, 2020