What's New Know More
Version 1_47_96 17 July, 2020
Get ready for our big summer update just in time for our 8th birthday!
• Welcome the furry little squirrel friends in their cute little treehouse including new peanut bushes and products
Community Requested Features / Improvements:
• Baby Zebras have arrived to the Sanctuary
• New Deep Fryer machine
• Get ready to customize the new Pedestal decoration!
• Town visitors now ask for fewer high-value products
And so much more! Check the inbox message in the game.
Review about Hay Day app
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app. A network connection is also required.~~~~~~~~~~
♥ Grow and customize your farm
♥ Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
♥ Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
♥ Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
♥ Build your own town and welcome visitors~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. [...] If you’re a fan of simulation games, Hay Day is visually pleasing and will definitely keep your inner agriculturalist giddy for hourshttp://www.gamezebo.com/2012/07/03/hay-day-review/Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Multiformat/Hay+Day/review.asp?c=42764~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~Hay Day is very proud to announce over 3 million five star reviews on Google Play! ~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.supercell.net/privacy-policy/Terms of Service:
2. Check whether your Facebook and Hay Day apps are up to date. 3. Head over to your device’s Settings-Scroll the Menu to Accounts, find Facebook and tap on your account. Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and choose ‘Remove Account’.4. Turn off your device and turn it back on.5. Head back to your device settings- Scroll down to Accounts- Tap on ‘Add Account’-Select ‘Facebook’-Log in. 6. Open ‘Hay Day’- Settings and tap on Sign in with Facebook. Now your friends are back on Facebook.
Ajay Malik 17th July, 2020
Very dirty game Do not download Always keeps shuting The game is interesting but should not keep shutting
Vihaan Tata 17th July, 2020
This game is so good and very beautiful game
Rishika Bhatnagar 17th July, 2020
Best game for relaxation. Time pass
Sneha Rao 17th July, 2020
The game is not loading... I love this game please fix the problem
Pari Malhotra 17th July, 2020
Game is good but it is crashing over and again.....