What's New Know More
Version 7.4.6 16 September, 2020
- User defined functions (press XY,M key to create a new function)
- Export and import of variables, functions and memories (press XY,M key and open the menu)
- Subscript and superscript in identifiers
- Bulk delete of variables, functions and memories
Review about HiPER Scientific Calculator app
HiPER Scientific Calculator is a popular calculator with more than 16 million downloads and 100 000 five-star ratings.
The calculator has up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeating decimals and numbers can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions.
You can write expressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, simplified expression etc.
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
- "pocket" for small devices
- "compact" for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
- "expanded" for tablets
A multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.
Users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has many functions, such as:
- basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
- fractions (in the expression mode any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
- mixed numbers;
- periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
- unlimited number of braces;
- operator priority;
- repeated operations;
- variables and symbolic computation;
- derivatives and integrals;
- graphs of functions and integral area, 3D graphs;
- calculation details - extended information about a calculation like all complex roots, unit circle etc.;
- complex numbers
- conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
- advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
- trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
- powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
- degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
- fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
- display exponent as SI units prefix;
- memory operations with 10 extended memories;
- clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
- result history;
- binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
- logical operations;
- bitwise shifts and rotations;
- haptic feedback;
- more than 90 physical constants;
- conversion among 250 units;
- Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.
Poonam Rao 16th September, 2020
This is my best app When i need to calculate everything I used this app
Anika Mittal 16th September, 2020
Very Good Application
Hansika Mehta 16th September, 2020
Just watch the add guys, this app is for free the least you can do is to watch them to support or "to say thanks". If you really don't want, you can turn off your wifi instead of giving it lesser ratings than what this app deserves.